Miami-based trial and appellate law firm Podhurst Orseck, P.A., is pleased to announce that eight of its partners have been named by Florida Super Lawyers magazine as top attorneys in Florida for 2010 and two of its attorneys have been named as “Rising Stars” by Florida Super Lawyers magazine.
The selections for Super Lawyers are made by Law & Politics, a division of Professional Media, Inc. of Minneapolis, Minn. After a statewide nomination process, independent research, review of resumes and peer evaluation by practice area, only five percent of Florida attorneys are named by Super Lawyers.
The Podhurst Orseck attorneys selected for inclusion are as follows:
• Aaron S. Podhurst / Aviation (Super Lawyer)
• Robert C. Josefsberg / Business Litigation (Super Lawyer)
• Joel D. Eaton / Appellate (Super Lawyer)
• Steven C. Marks / Aviation (Super Lawyer)
• Victor M. Diaz, Jr. / Business Litigation (Super Lawyer)
• Peter Prieto / Business Litigation (Super Lawyer)
• Katherine W. Ezell / Business Litigation (Super Lawyer)
• Stephen F. Rosenthal / Appellate (Super Lawyer)
• Ricardo M. Martinez-Cid / Aviation (Rising Star)
• John Gravante, III / Class Action & Mass Torts (Rising Star)
Super Lawyers recognizes outstanding attorneys in more than 70 areas of practice using a rigorous, multiphase selection process that considers 15 separate indicators of peer recognition, professional achievement and high ethical standards.
About Podhurst Orseck, P.A.
Miami-based Podhurst Orseck, P.A., established over four decades ago, is a top flight boutique trial and appellate firm focusing its practice on tort litigation matters including aviation, products liability, serious personal injury, and wrongful death claims, as well as complex commercial litigation and white collar defense. Additionally, the firm has a strong appellate practice, handling appeals for its own attorneys and attorneys throughout the nation, in various state and federal appellate courts, including the United States Supreme Court. The firm has consistently received an AV-Rating from Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory, the highest possible rating, based on legal ability and general ethical standards. For more information, please visit www.podhurst.com.